Date: Wednesday, March 21st & 28th
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Where: Callanan Middle School, 3010 Center St, Des Moines, IA, Rm 134
You may purchase text "Reiki: The Healing Touch , from the instructor for approx $20 which is used for both Reiki I and II.
Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”), is the Japanese word for “Universal Life Energy.” This energy is all around us and we can channel it.
- Reiki is a form of energy healing, which flows through the hands of the practitioner and into the person, animal or plant being treated, enhancing and accelerating the natural healing processes in the body.
- Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit.
- Reiki is used to relieve stress and promote deep states of relaxation.
- Reiki intends to put the body in its optimal state to promote its own healing.
- Reiki can thus help balance the spirit, relieve pain and promote wellbeing.
- Reiki creates many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
Your First degree class will give you everything you need to practice daily hands-on self-treatment, and to share treatment informally with others.
Teacher: Kathleen McLean (515-266-4277) has been in the Healing Arts since 1986; she is a Healing Touch Practitioner, Reiki Master/Teacher and many other Healing Modalities.
To register visit: COMMED DMSCHOOLS.ORG or call 515-242-8521, this class is through Des Moines Adult Education
Starts On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 06:00 PM
Ends On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 09:00 PM